A set of clean car tires is one crucial part that draws people’s attention to its stylish rims as well as the car’s overall look. Since tires make contact with the surface, the cleanliness of a car’s tire is not only necessary for the car’s look. It is also essential for the convenience of driving and overall safety from uncertainty.
So, a clean set of tires is as important as a car’s powerful engine to turn the chemical power into speed. And from the hundreds of tire cleaners available, we’ve chosen these effective tire cleaners that make the brown tires shiniest. Check them out!
Proper Steps to Clean Brown Tires
After you get the tire cleaners for brown tires, it is time to get on the work. Therefore, following these steps, you can easily clean the brown tires.
- Take a brush and dry-cleaning solvent to clean the tires and wheels.
- Wash the tires down with water. Having the garden hose will make things easier.
- Consider using a tire cleaner made especially for the purpose, or create your own by combining one teaspoon of dish soap with one gallon of water. Spray the cleaner, then allow it to sit as directed for the necessary period.
- Wherever browning has appeared on the tire sidewalls, use a tire brush to give them a good cleaning. A harsh brush could injure the tire, so be mindful not to use one. Steel-toothed brushes can puncture the rubber and allow air to pass through.
- Use a pressure washer or a garden hose to clean the rims and tires. Please use them to eliminate as much dirt as possible between washings. Since tire cleaners are often safe for the environment, you will feel comfortable letting the water from the washer drain into the yard. Then, if required, start over.
- At last, Wipe off the wheels and tires. And you are all good to go.
Review of 6 Best Tire Cleaners for Brown Tires
Tires used to get dirty and start to look brown. Therefore, it’s probable that you’re looking for the best tire cleaner. Unfortunately, among the various options, sometimes it becomes difficult to decide which cleaner to purchase.
Therefore, to help you out, today we will review the top 6 brown tire cleaners with their pros and cons. This article will also include a complete buying guide to help you understand the essential consideration of buying a tier cleaner for brown tires.
1. Meguiar’s G7516 Endurance Tire Gel
- The application of this gel formula is simple
- It can give the appearance that your tire is brand new
- It is very economical to use
- This gel comes at a reasonable price
- It can provide a long-lasting gloss to your tires
Not So Good Side
- If too much of this gel is applied, it can produce a greasy coating
For a deep, persistent black gloss on your tires, choose Meguiar’s Endurance, a polymer-based gel that won’t wear off. This gel’s cutting-edge, long-lasting formulation ensures that the tire’s high gloss finish will endure washes for weeks. The thick texture of this gel also keeps the substance from running or dripping.
Because it is formulated with cutting-edge macro polymers and copolymers, this gel keeps tires looking new for nearly four weeks more than conventional tire shine products. All over again, these two components work to protect tires from the sun and prevent them from aging to an unsightly brown color.
Moreover, because this gel is thick and dense, you can have complete control without worrying about overspray on your paint or rims. Likewise, applying this gel thinly and evenly makes it much simpler to get a rich, homogeneous appearance while avoiding drips and stains on the driveway.
However, there is a catch. You need only use a small amount of this product and wait for it to dry on the tires before getting behind the wheel.
2. Adam’s Wheel & Tire Cleaner 16oz
- The formula is alkaline and not acidic
- Its use can benefit tires and clear-coated, chrome, or OEM wheels
- This has a citrusy smell
- It can eliminate unpleasant tire oxidation and bloom right away
- Cleaner makes it simple to eliminate tire-built-up brake dust
Not So Good Side
- This cleaner is a bit expensive
To make your car’s tires look new, use Adam Wheel’s, the best Homemade tire cleaner. This tire cleaner’s non-acidic, foamy solution makes it easy to remove dried, caked-on tire dressings from tire surfaces. Using this cleaner directly on the wheels can also eliminate brake dust effortlessly.
This product’s alkaline-concentrated solvents and surfactants provide potent suds mix that removes wax buildup, greases, silicone, and prior dressing, leaving tires and wheels looking fresh.
Furthermore, Adam’s wheels and tire cleaner have a substance specifically intended to target thick brake dust and can return tires to their original color.
Unlike other cleaners, Adams wheel and tire cleaner quickly dissolve stubborn metallic pollution, allowing you to do the job much more rapidly. In addition to being safe to use in sunlight, this product can also apply to the factory finish on wheels and other engine parts.
3. Adam’s Tire & Rubber Cleaner (16 oz)
- This rubber and tire cleaner removes severe oxidation
- Has a fresh citrus smell
- Attacks rubber-based antiozonants and molds release agents
- Operates quickly and efficiently
Not So Good Side
- Doesn’t function well on rubber mats
The best way to make your vehicle part stand out from the competition on the road is with Adam’s Tire and Rubber Cleaner. This product is developed to remove oxidation from rubber trim, dirt, and grime and restore the tire’s original color while leaving a beautiful, deep, rich finish. In addition, you can use this rubber tire cleaner with comfort because it contains no potentially dangerous ingredients.
Also, this tire cleaner removes tenacious silicone dressings, allowing Tire Shine and VRT to apply evenly and remain longer. Surfactants in this cleaner produce a potent sudsing formula to wash away polymers, silicone, wax buildup, grease, and any previously applied dressing, bringing your tires to their initial state.
For its versatility and efficacy, Adam’s Tire & Rubber Cleaner is an excellent item for all detailers, whether novices or experts; hence, it is the best tire cleaner.
4. 303 Tire and Rubber Cleaner (30579CSR)
- This tire cleaner gives long-lasting gloss
- It is very convenient for usage with tires
- This cleaner has a unique color-changing foam formula
- This cleaner is affordably priced
- It is compatible use on every wheel type
Not So Good Side
- Often while cleaning rubber rollers, a black residue is left behind
The fact that this 303 Tire and Rubber Cleaner is safe to use on all tire kinds, all wheel types, and all rubber and vinyl surfaces makes it the product’s most favored feature. In addition, this 303 tires and rubber cleaner can efficiently prevent browning, tire blooming, and dry rot in your tires.
Again, this is the ideal option for individuals seeking a tire cleaner that can also use on floor mats effectively.
Despite feeling dry to the touch, this cleaner leaves a smooth, glossy shine in its wake. With its color-changing formula, the cleaner’s formula is made to dissolve quickly.
Let it sit for a minute or two, and then use a tire brush to eliminate all the grime. The foam will turn brown as the dirt is wiped off the tire. It’s essential to use a lot of water while washing tires. That’s all done for using this cleaner.
5. Turtle Wax 53734 Hybrid Solutions HyperFoam Wheel Cleaner
- This Foaming wheel cleaner quickly removes filth and grease
- The dirt is being released in a purple hue with this cleaner
- This cleaner prevents corrosion and keeps surfaces cleaner longer
- It is simple and effective to clean brown tires
- Affordable price range
Not So Good Side
- This cleaner is not suitable to use when the rims are hot
The HyperFoam Wheel & Tire Cleaner from Hybrid Solutions is another excellent choice. The effective formula of this cleaner swiftly eliminates rust, brake dust, and road grime, leaving your rims looking new.
Also, this potent, foaming wheel cleaner has an aggressive, quick-acting composition that penetrates the tops of your rims and tires to clear through grease, dirt, and other tough soils.
Furthermore, this cleaner has a corrosion-repellent polymer that prevents contamination accumulation and makes subsequent cleaning quicker and simpler.
Hyper Foam also leaves behind specific corrosion resistance polymers that prevent rust and limit contaminant buildup, so your wheels can continue to appear like new for longer. In a nutshell, it’s the ideal wheel cleaner for time-pressed auto enthusiasts who want a mirror-like finish.
6. 303 15.5 Oz. Wheel and Tire Cleaner (30596CSR)
- Applying this cleaner is extremely handy
- There are no corrosive ingredients in this cleaner
- It is appropriate for use with all types of wheels
- Wheels and tires can get a facelift with this cleaner
- It works well in removing the black stains on the tires
Not So Good Side
- Not suitable for cleaning the tire of mud stains
Use this 303 wheels and tire cleaner to take better care of your wheels and tires. The potent foaming formula of 303 Wheel & Tire Cleaner washes away dirt and debris particles, leaving behind spotless wheels and tires.
In addition, any tires you choose to clean with it are safe to use because it doesn’t include any corrosive elements.
However, for individuals who wish to keep their wheels and tires in brand-new condition, this 303 Wheel & Tire Cleaner is the best option. This cleaner not only works well, but it also accommodates all kinds of wheels.
First, spray the cleaner onto the wheel and tire, let it stay for two minutes, and then rinse them with water from the hose. Next, apply the material to the brown tires using a paintbrush. With this tire cleaner’s superior cleaning properties, it will definitely clean the tires to look shiny.
Things To Consider Before Buying Tire Cleaner
Choosing the best tire cleaner from among the countless choices can be difficult. So, to clarify things, I have provided this comprehensive buying guide below.
Easy application is another useful convenience of tire cleaners. There are three types of tire cleaners: gel, foam, and spray. It’s essential to pick a formulation that’s easy to apply and remove.
Also, before you buy a tire cleaner, make sure you check it’s functioning properly. Examining the technical specifications is a simple method of doing so. Remember that your product will be more helpful with more information they provide.
When you are buying a tire cleaner, the second aspect that you need to take into consideration is the brand. Figure out how to discriminate between different brands to make the best choice.
Let’s say you have bought a tire cleaner whose hue doesn’t appeal to you. In a nutshell, doing so would be a waste of your money. As a result, it’s essential to take stock of your personal color choices. Then, you can see if they are sold on the online pages.
Individuals frequently start by looking at the price when seeking a good purchase. Then, you can pick the best deal by looking at what other vendors offer.
The most likely cause of tires becoming brown is blooming. An antiozonant incorporated into the rubber causes blooming, sometimes referred to as tire browning. Safeguards tires against dryness and cracking brought by oxidation.
If your tires have turned a brownish or drab color, you can restore their original shine by cleaning them with an all-purpose cleaner, a tire cleanser, and a firm bristle brush. Be sure to give it a good rinse. Repeat the procedure if there is still dirt on the microfiber cloth after cleaning. At last, apply a tire dressing after drying.
Since silicone is sticky, it may attract road debris and cause the tire’s sidewalls to buckle as you drive. A brush and water will do the trick of removing the stain. Also, scrubbing with specialist degreasers and water is an excellent way to remove silicone-based dressings.
Castor oil, brake fluid, lemon oil, vegetable oil, olive oil, and other oils are common household items used to shine tires. The castor and lemon’s natural oils would stop the rubber from drying out. Oil will give your tires the appearance of having a wet, glossy surface, just as solvent-based tire shine.
Following this technique, you can clean brown tires with household products.
1. Mix one cup of baby oil, half a cup of water, and three drops of dish soap in a spray bottle.
2. Give the bottle a good shake.
3. Spray the tire with the liquid.
4. When you’re complete, use a clean towel to dry them off.
The tires on your car are the most prone to damage from road debris and scrapes. In addition, car tires are prone to collecting oil, dirt, grease, and grime. Therefore, you need regularly take your vehicle to the car wash. But doing so is a matter of time and money, and sometimes it won’t remove oil, dirt, and filth from your car’s wheels.
So, to avoid frequent car washes and unnecessary spending, you will find tire cleaners helpful. In that case, this article will assist you in selecting the appropriate tire cleaner for your car’s tires.
However, considering the overall quality, effectiveness, and price, we have found that Meguiar’s G7516 Endurance Tire Gel is the best pick among the 6-cleaners we have reviewed in this article.
Ed Walker is an automotive cleaning expert with extensive automotive cleaning skills. I have been working in automotive cleaning plants with perfection for the past decade. In addition, I own my cleaning workshop, where we wash away firm dirt and grease out of vehicles and turn them into new ones. Sharing cleaning tips for automotive is my passion.